Skip to main content

Emeka Emuwa, Union Bank Plc MD, wanted in Cameroon for his involvement in rape case.

An info reaching me has it that the Group Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Union Bank of Nigeria PLC (UBN), Mr. Emeka Emuwa , can no longer pay a visit to Cameroon due to the role he played in a rape case involving his younger brother couple of weeks back.

According to source, Mr. Emeka Emuwa was a Country Officer and
Country head of Union bank in
Cameroon where he had regional
responsibility for the bank’s Central
African businesses in Gabon and Congo.

While discharging his official duties of the bank in Cameroon, his younger
brother who was with him allegedly
got involved in a rape case that eventually led to his arrest. However,
with the efforts of Mr. Emeka Emuwa, his younger brother was allegedly given a conditional bail on the premise that Mr. Emuwa would
produce him anytime for questioning
and test.

After regaining his temporary freedom, this accused person
allegedly disappeared from the surface of Cameroon with no
shadows. All efforts made by the
Cameroonian police to bring the
details of the bolted brother from Mr.
Emuwa proved abortive as he
allegedly denied them information
about the whereabouts of his brother.

Source : shybellmedia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POEM: COULD I BUT SHOW YOU

COULD I BUT SHOW YOU                 Could I but show you how a word can grow into a thorn that lodges deep within? The softest places of the hardest men, you wouldn't be so quick to let one go. In silences, defenceless and alone, security and self-esteem descend; ambitions cease and aspirations bend in the victims of a fatal verbal blow.                     If I could show you how a word can rise - bring laughter, bring excitement, bring rapport, bring nations out of poverty and war - perhaps your speech would seek a different guise. What problems of this world could be deterred if we revered the value of a word?            By Corey Harvard

POEM: Long Poem For Peace (PT 2)

Long Poem For Peace (PT2) D on't tell me I don't know I am awake I am here to haunt you dead child cold blue child dead destroyed baby girl shrapnel blue deep pits above her eyes a hole in her face and an arm gone ragged don't tell me any thing I am awake this isn't an idea the fires of hell are kept lit by you fools you know who you are but you did not count on me I will stop you now In this early morning hour I know I will tell no one I will sleep and gather into a force of truth afraid beyond words young and dead no lover's arms to return to only you standing at a marble headstone I wont leave you alone the chopper settled in the gooks nest high as a kite the air was bath water the smell was gasoline and swamp it was fun incoming was buzzing but the tie sticks and beer took the afternoon just hit the ground in the raging dust empty the clip run stumble and fly into the shade the world is pounding, one big heart beat still...

POEM: DOWN AND OUT

Down and Out Who cares to notice the penniless? Who cares how they became ripen? Griping you to their desperate chest, So jamed and bashed crossing to beg, Limps and crawls from spot to spot. . My chest flames to such doleful pleas, Clutching hooves strolling thier way, Smokes my heart to hear them cry out, ‘‘Oh how will I succeed, Oh how do I live?” “I crave you with every breath I got in me” Old and weary, young and lanky, Resting beneath bridges for warmth,  Feasting on scrap wearing tatters, Without buddies, no family, nor us, No one seem to see or care little. Having nothing that matters to the rich, Pleased with what they receive with hope,  From break to night, twenty four seven, Lay noisy tummys by slumpy gutters, If they disappeared who cares where to? Miserable basking on side walks, Faces pale like out of oxygen for days, Targets of hunger, cold and epidemic, A smile can warm a paupers lifetime, Let them in, they knock, share your little. By Bassem Aya...