The chairman of the Independent National Electoral
Commission, INEC, Prof. Attahiru Jega is set to leave office on Tuesday 30
June, 2015. Following his completed tenure in the office, Jega is to leave the
office with Six other national commissioners appointed with him by the
ex-President Goodluck Jonathan in 2010. It will
be recorded that he did well during his tenure. Wishing him well.
COULD I BUT SHOW YOU Could I but show you how a word can grow into a thorn that lodges deep within? The softest places of the hardest men, you wouldn't be so quick to let one go. In silences, defenceless and alone, security and self-esteem descend; ambitions cease and aspirations bend in the victims of a fatal verbal blow. If I could show you how a word can rise - bring laughter, bring excitement, bring rapport, bring nations out of poverty and war - perhaps your speech would seek a different guise. What problems of this world could be deterred if we revered the value of a word? By Corey Harvard
Comments
Post a Comment