Nigerian Prison sources say ex Jigawa state governor, Sule Lamido and his
two sons Aminu and Mustapha, have been flown to Abuja this morning ahead of
the court hearing for their bail application holding tomorrow July 14th.
The former Governor and sons who are standing trial for allegedly
collecting bribe totaling N1.35 billion from government contractors when he
was governor, were on July 9th ordered to be remanded in Kano Prisons by
Justice Evelyn Anyadike.
COULD I BUT SHOW YOU Could I but show you how a word can grow into a thorn that lodges deep within? The softest places of the hardest men, you wouldn't be so quick to let one go. In silences, defenceless and alone, security and self-esteem descend; ambitions cease and aspirations bend in the victims of a fatal verbal blow. If I could show you how a word can rise - bring laughter, bring excitement, bring rapport, bring nations out of poverty and war - perhaps your speech would seek a different guise. What problems of this world could be deterred if we revered the value of a word? By Corey Harvard

Comments
Post a Comment